Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament completed yesterday's session discusses the Atomic Energy file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament completed yesterday's session discusses the Atomic Energy file Empty Parliament completed yesterday's session discusses the Atomic Energy file

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2016, 6:20 am

Parliament completed yesterday's session discusses the Atomic Energy file
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    09:43 
    22/09/2016

Iraqi Council of Representatives on Thursday completed the 18 held its first legislative term of the third legislative year, while the agenda of the meeting includes a discussion of the seven laws.
    It said the information office of the parliament in a statement seen and our response to it that "the parliament will hold its meeting promptly at 11 in the morning, and include hearing the first reading of the draft Financial Administration Act and the proposed first amendment to the law of the Iraqi Media Network No. 26 Act of 2015".
    The department said that "the meeting will also see the report and discuss the projects exempted foreign companies and contractors Act secondary foreign contractors in licensing rounds decades of fees, and the law of the Iraqi Atomic Energy Commission, and the law of the First Amendment to the law take care of minors No. 78 for the year 1980".
    The lint that "the meeting also includes a report and discuss proposals Act to amend the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended, and the law of the media and communications, and discuss payment of dues of farmers and peasants for the years (2014-2015) and the issue of reducing the proportion of the quantities of grain received from the peasants of the Kurdistan region, and discuss the formation of a committee to investigate facts about the theft of the Directorate of Health employees' salaries and Nineveh investigative committee about custom for displaced people in the province of Nineveh money exchange mechanism. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:22 pm