Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: No one has the right to object to the presence of our troops in Iraq as long as Ba'shiqah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: No one has the right to object to the presence of our troops in Iraq as long as Ba'shiqah  Empty Turkey: No one has the right to object to the presence of our troops in Iraq as long as Ba'shiqah

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 6:17 am

[rtl]Turkey: No one has the right to object to the presence of our troops in Iraq as long as Ba'shiqah [/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Deputy Prime Minister of the Turkish Naaman Kortolmos, on Wednesday, he is not entitled to one object to the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq as long as Ba'shiqah divided. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Kortolmos said in a statement carried by the channel "Arab event," and I followed, "Sky Press," that "as long as Iraq is divided is not entitled to one object to the presence of our troops there."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed Kortolmos, that "our troops in Iraq are not intended to be an occupying force."[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraq summoned the Turkish ambassador to Baghdad, today Aaloravae, in response to the call of the Iraqi ambassador to Ankara; because of the description of the Iraqi Council of Representatives of Turkish troops in Iraq as "occupied."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted, Tuesday, to reject the majority of the Turkish parliament's decision to extend the stay of Turkish troops in Iraq for a year.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Council stressed in its resolution rejected the incursion by Turkish troops in Iraqi territory, also rejected the existence of any other foreign forces, calling on the Iraqi government to take all legal and diplomatic measures to save the sovereignty of Iraq, and to review the trade and economic relations with Turkey.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Council demanded the government summoned the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad, and handed over a protest note to reject the existence of his country's troops and "all attacks on Iraqi territory."[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraqi Council of Representatives and called for consideration of Turkish troops inside Iraq "occupation forces" and hostile, and take action to remove them if you do not respond to Iraqi demands, condemning the Turkish president's remarks, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which he considered "cause division among the Iraqi people."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 9:40 am