Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki renewed his rejection of Obama's envoy to the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki renewed his rejection of Obama's envoy to the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq Empty Maliki renewed his rejection of Obama's envoy to the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 9:15 am

[ltr]Maliki renewed his rejection of Obama's envoy to the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 10/25/2016 16:33 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]New president of president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday during a meeting with the special envoy of US President to manage the international coalition Brett Makourk, his rejection of the presence of Turkish troops on Iraqi soil under the pretext of the fight against the terrorist organization Daesh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Information Office of the Head of State of Law coalition received / balances News / copy of it, that "al-Maliki received his official office Makourk," noting that "the meeting reviewed the developments in the political and security situation in Iraq and the region and the importance of continued international effort to support Iraq in its war against terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the armed forces in all its different forms and the popular crowd and the Peshmerga have succeeded in defeating the" Daesh "after being expelled from territories occupied in the past," he underlined "the need to expand cooperation with the United States of America under the strategic framework agreement."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He renewed, according to the statement, his refusal for "the Turkish presence on Iraqi soil under the pretext of the fight against the terrorist organization Daesh."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, renewed Makourk, "the US commitment to support Iraq in its war against terrorism through military support and humanitarian aid for the displaced." It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:25 am