Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament speaker calls for unification of efforts to establish a national reconciliation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament speaker calls for unification of efforts to establish a national reconciliation Empty Parliament speaker calls for unification of efforts to establish a national reconciliation

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2016, 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament speaker calls for unification of efforts to establish a national reconciliation

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , the need for development efforts to foster national reconciliation among Iraqis as a means of laying the foundations of civil coexistence and civil peace rumor.
    A statement from the Office of the al-Jubouri, received a "light News," a copy of it so that it came during a meeting with "a delegation headed by the Italian Association Santegideo Mr. Andre Trantiri, on Sunday night, for the Assembly's efforts in supporting and sponsoring national reconciliation efforts."
    The statement added that "the President of the Italian Association provided a detailed explanation of the plans and efforts of the Assembly in the area of ​​national reconciliation, as well as the contribution to the human side support through the provision of humanitarian aid and medicine to the displaced in the camps."
    And eighth-Jubouri "efforts to establish civil peace and communal reconciliation between the Iraqi people and pledged the support needed constantly mentioned Assembly's efforts to implement its plans to establish the concept of national reconciliation among the Iraqi people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:37 am