Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Punitive: next year's budget depends on oil by 90%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Punitive: next year's budget depends on oil by 90% Empty Punitive: next year's budget depends on oil by 90%

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Dec 2016, 3:39 am

[size=30]Punitive: next year's budget depends on oil by 90%[/size]
    13/12/2016 12:11 | Number of Views: 121
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said the parliamentary finance committee member Husam punitive, today, that the financial resources of Iraq are mostly dependent on oil as planned, including nearly 90%.
    Punitive In an interview with "direction", he said that the budget for next year is 100 trillion spending and relying on oil revenues, estimated at 70 trillion.
    He explained that the punitive previous two years were accompanied by falling oil prices, which violates what was planned, and became a very large deficit because of the volatility of world oil prices.
    He added that the punitive previous years after 2006 there was an increase in production and a rise in prices, which was born contrary to the expectations of budgets, but in reverse the fact that imports more.
    It is said that the House of Representatives, voted, approving most of the draft federal budget for the next 2017 law materials.
    The parliament, decided during the meeting to delete Article VIII of the budget law, which provides for the authorization, "the Minister of Construction and Housing and public municipalities federal authority to make transfers between own resources to the budgets of municipal institutions within the same province and conduct transfers within the service and merchandise expense and maintenance for each municipality institution."
    As the meeting witnessed, the withdrawal of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Bloc Party, which is headed by the President of the Kurdistan region of outgoing Massoud Barzani of the House of Representatives session because of disagreements about Article IX of the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 25 Aug 2024, 9:34 pm