Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk Council discusses filling Turkmen positions and launching 7,000 job positions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk Council discusses filling Turkmen positions and launching 7,000 job positions Empty Kirkuk Council discusses filling Turkmen positions and launching 7,000 job positions

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2024, 4:54 am

Kirkuk Council discusses filling Turkmen positions and launching 7,000 job positions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-08-24 02:30
    font

Shafaq News/ A responsible source in Kirkuk Provincial Council revealed on Saturday that the council will hold its public session at 3:00 pm and will discuss on its agenda the formation of a committee to study its internal regulations, discuss filling positions for the Turkmen component, and mechanisms for launching more than 7,000 job positions.
    The source told Shafak News Agency, "The head of Kirkuk Provincial Council, Mohammed Ibrahim Hafez, will hold a meeting in the presence of the members, as an invitation has been extended to all 16 members. The meeting will be held at three o'clock in the afternoon today in the Kirkuk Provincial Council building."
    The source added that "the agenda and paragraphs of today's session include three axes: the first is forming a committee to study the internal regulations of the council and naming the members for that, and the second axis is discussing the Turkmen candidates for the vacant positions within the political agreement to represent the component in the governorate's administration."
    The source continued by saying, "The third axis will be dedicated to discussing the mechanisms for launching 7,000 job positions within the contracts, which are the share of Kirkuk Governorate, and the mechanisms and conditions for applying for them and distributing them equally among the components of the governorate."
    In this context, the leader of the Badr Organization and the head of the northern branch, Muhammad Mahdi Al-Bayati, called on all members of the Kirkuk Provincial Council to attend today's session, Saturday.
    Al-Bayati said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, "Whether we like it or not, the crisis of forming the Kirkuk Provincial Administration and Council has been resolved with all formal and legal observations, so I call on all members to attend Saturday's meeting and exercise their legal role in a reasonable manner."
    He added, "I am not in favor of boycotting meetings, but rather in favor of using the opposition role within the provincial council dome or not."
    The Sovereignty Party in Kirkuk announced the day before yesterday, Thursday, its boycott of the Kirkuk Provincial Council meetings, which were called for by the Council Chairman today, Saturday, along with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Turkmen.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 9:29 pm