Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stopping all investment projects for building residential complexes in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stopping all investment projects for building residential complexes in Anbar Empty Stopping all investment projects for building residential complexes in Anbar

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2024, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Stopping all investment projects for building residential complexes in Anbar[/size]
    • Today 10:52

• 1 Shares

Information / Anbar .. 
    Anbar Provincial Council member Khaled Ali Al-Karbouli announced today, Saturday, the suspension of all investment projects for building residential complexes in all cities of the province until further notice. 
    Al-Karbouli told Al-Maalouma Agency that "the Anbar Council discussed during its session a significant increase in the establishment of investment projects for building residential complexes in different areas of the cities of the province, but it became clear that the residential complexes that have been established currently are sufficient to house about 1.5 million people, which prompted the council members to stop the establishment of these complexes until further notice at the present time."
    He added, "Anbar Council decided to move towards a plan to revive investment in the fields of agriculture and industry, especially in the western regions, which are characterised by their soil suitable for the cultivation of various agricultural crops."
    He added, "The Council called on investors to establish industrial projects in the western regions rich in minerals, phosphates and petroleum derivatives to improve the economic situation and employ the unemployed." End / 12A

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 9:29 pm