Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity calls for retirement Department to stop all transactions retarded officials disclosed thei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity calls for retirement Department to stop all transactions retarded officials disclosed thei Empty Integrity calls for retirement Department to stop all transactions retarded officials disclosed thei

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 am

Integrity calls for retirement Department to stop all transactions retarded officials disclosed their financial interests
    Wrote: December 20, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Integrity Commission public pension department called for a non-promotion of government officials retarded transactions from the duty to disclose their financial interests within the prescribed time, as the body revealed a special form for those receivables with nine questionnaire new model details are set out to fill the financial disclosure form and form variables and instructions how are pages through its load on your Balmklv Kabiotr device and then be signed and stamped out by his department after filling fields.

She explained the Integrity Commission in a statement posted on its website that Article VIII of the regulation number one for the year two thousand and five gave the right of the taxpayer to review the headquarters of the Authority with the consent of its president in order to get help in filling disclosure of financial receivables form and otherwise is turned all pensions for official transactions such as transport or retirement or leave the post within thirty days from the date of check why take charge of the new office.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:51 pm