Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish Ambassador: Our troops will withdraw from Iraq soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish Ambassador: Our troops will withdraw from Iraq soon Empty Turkish Ambassador: Our troops will withdraw from Iraq soon

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Turkish Ambassador: Our troops will withdraw from Iraq soon

 Baghdad / term 

Vice President Nouri al-Maliki stressed the importance of strengthening relations between Iraq and Turkey, and develop the interests of the two friendly peoples. In turn, Turkey's ambassador to Baghdad, Farouq Qaimagja confirmed near to withdraw his country's troops stationed inside Iraqi territory. Maliki's office said in a statement received (range) a copy of it, if the latter ", received at his office the Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to Iraq Farouq Qaimagja on the occasion of ending his tenure," he said, adding that "the meeting discussed the developments in the political and security situation and the challenges facing Iraq and the region." Maliki stressed, according to the statement, "the importance of strengthening relations between Iraq and Turkey, and develop the interests of the two friendly peoples," calling for "coordination of attitudes toward issues of common concern." On his part, the Turkish ambassador expressed his country's readiness to "support Iraq in its war against terrorism and respect for Turkey to Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity and non-interference in its internal affairs," referring to "near withdrawal of his country's troops stationed inside Iraqi territory." The Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim has assured Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in the December 10 th, that Turkish troops would withdraw from the camp Ba'shiqah in Nineveh province, with the liberalization of the city of Mosul from the control of the organization "Daesh", and as pointed out his country seeks to perpetuate the trade and economic relations between Iraq and Turkey, he called for a meeting of the Higher Committee between the two countries strategic in Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm