Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of religious authority: political efforts arenot enough and hope three national meat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of religious authority: political efforts arenot enough and hope three national meat Empty of religious authority: political efforts arenot enough and hope three national meat

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2017, 3:43 am

[size=32]
    of religious authority: political efforts arenot enough and hope three national meat[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

35 minutes ago

Twilight News / religious authority , called Mohammad Taqi school, to the "restoration of national cohesion , " while he hoped to "religious believers" to achieve harmony and civil peace in Iraq. 
    He said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, "We call on the Iraqi people in all its components and groups to intensify efforts for the restoration of national unity , which was damaged in the recent events." 
    And blessed the efforts of what he called the "political leaders" in this context. 
    But he added that these efforts, " is not enough, but on everyone to work towards healing the rift in order to enjoy a sustainable civil peace." 
    He called the school authority of religious scholars from all sects exert extraordinary effort through consultation and cooperation to reform the militant outlook "incident" of religion, which portrayed him as a way to distinguish the difference. 
    It was, according to the statement, expressed the hope that believers have unity of religions are a tent pole and a means of cooperation between all of humanity. 
    School authority also called on Iraqi tribes to play a key role in uniting the ranks of belonging to it and fix what Ibadr from some of the mistakes to each other. 
    He said , "Oh that these tribes a leading role in th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:30 pm