Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kim Jong-un has enough weapons-grade plutonium to build TEN nuclear bombs, claim South Korea

Lobo
    Lobo

Kim Jong-un has enough weapons-grade plutonium to build TEN nuclear bombs, claim South Korea  Empty Kim Jong-un has enough weapons-grade plutonium to build TEN nuclear bombs, claim South Korea

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Kim Jong-un has enough weapons-grade plutonium to build TEN nuclear bombs, claim South Korea 

• Two-yearly white paper said the North has boosted its plutonium supplies
    • Has some 50 kilogrammes of weapons-grade plutonium as of the end of 2016
    • North Korea has carried out five nuclear tests so far
    • Kim Jong-Un said North will test intercontinental ballistic missiles this year
    • Donald Trump has vowed to halt Pyongyang in its tracks

By Afp and Sarah Dean For Mailonline
    Published: 01:19 EST, 11 January 2017 | Updated: 09:43 EST, 11 January 2017

North Korea now has enough plutonium to make 10 nuclear bombs, South Korea warned on Wednesday.
    Seoul's defence ministry said the North is believed to have some 50 kilogrammes (110 pounds) of weapons-grade plutonium as of the end of 2016, up from 40 kilogrammes eight years earlier.
    The North also has a 'considerable' ability to produce weapons based on highly-enriched uranium, it said in a two-yearly white paper, but did not estimate weapons-grade uranium stocks, citing impenetrable secrecy in the state's uranium programme.
    The announcement comes a week after leader Kim Jong-Un said it was close to test-launching an intercontinental ballistic missile.

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108264/N-Korea-plutonium-10-nuclear-bombs-S-Korea.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:54 am