Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary demanding financial guarantees by the central bank to delete zeros currency

rocky

Parliamentary demanding financial guarantees by the central bank to delete zeros currency

Post by rocky on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 11:08 am

Category: EconomyPublished DateHits: 50BAGHDAD - Awan

Demanded the parliamentary Finance Committee's central bank on Thursday, provide guarantees prior to the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, in order to avoid forgery.
The Chairman of the Finance Committee, Haider al-Abadi, told the "Awan", "The switch more than 34 trillion Iraqi dinars, not an easy process," noting that "the Finance Committee and the government demanded the Central Bank to provide guarantees to reduce fraud and money laundering operations."
Abadi continued that "the current currency includes forged categories but simple numbers will not pose a threat."
Abadi added that the "currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year, and because of 2014 will see Gjra the legislative elections, it is possible to take place in the year 2015, if the Central Bank has provided the required guarantees."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier his intention to delete the zeros and the currency exchange, which warned him, officials and economists because there are mafias currency is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Parliamentary demanding financial guarantees by the central bank to delete zeros currency

Post by Proven on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 5:29 pm

A good one Rocky...from Abadi.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Parliamentary demanding financial guarantees by the central bank to delete zeros currency

Category: EconomyPublished DateHits: 50BAGHDAD - Awan

Demanded the parliamentary Finance Committee's central bank on Thursday, provide guarantees prior to the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, in order to avoid forgery.

The Chairman of the Finance Committee, Haider al-Abadi, told the "Awan", "The switch more than 34 trillion Iraqi dinars, not an easy process," noting that "the Finance Committee and the government demanded the Central Bank to provide guarantees to reduce fraud and money laundering operations."
Abadi continued that "the current currency includes forged categories but simple numbers will not pose a threat."

Abadi added that the "currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year, and because of 2014 will see Gjra the legislative elections, it is possible to take place in the year 2015, if the Central Bank has provided the required guarantees."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier his intention to delete the zeros and the currency exchange, which warned him, officials and economists because there are mafias currency is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ron-man
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Parliamentary demanding financial guarantees by the central bank to delete zeros currency

Post by ron-man on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:42 pm

Thanks for posts.
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 7:11 pm

I think it's from 2013 or 2014
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:00 pm

"currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year,

I think this is the point of rehashing this post... Correct me if I'm wrong Proven.
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year,

I think this is the point of rehashing this post... Correct me if I'm wrong Proven.

You are correct.  Salah said it also. 
sassy
Till The End
Till The End

Post by sassy on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"currency change or delete the zeros of which needs to be a new financial year,

You are correct.  Salah said it also. 
yes yes
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 10:07 am

Sounds like we could be very close. Thanks Rocky and Proven
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 11:33 am

Sorry but I think we need current articles on this, why would they put that out again and not just update the status, and from the new CBI gov. Who none of us knew till recently. But thanks rocky, whatever their purpose is
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 5:57 pm

We really never know about this baby... About time we think we do another kink comes up. I think anything could happen any time. But my thinking is not with them evidently or they would have done it like hmmmm maybe 2005. laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 7:02 am