Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Iraq's economy "messy" because of corruption and lack of government control it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Iraq's economy "messy" because of corruption and lack of government control it Empty Expert: Iraq's economy "messy" because of corruption and lack of government control it

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jan 2017, 1:16 am

[ltr]Expert: Iraq's economy "messy" because of corruption and lack of government control it[/ltr]

Since 17/01/2017 20:08 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Description economist Majid picture, Tuesday, the Iraqi economy to "Balfoazavi", Weimar pointed out that the case, it turned out service sectors which collect money from citizens as a result of the lack of good governance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the picture, L / balance News / "The financial budget of the country due to the floundering departments and their inability to remedy things deficits, which have begun to push on the citizen by collecting money and other," explaining that "the solution to the crisis lies in the recovery of money outside Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Iraqi economy is chaotic economy did not specify the features due to corruption in state institutions and the lack of government control over the situation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the government began to take a turn on the functioning of some service sectors such as health, electricity by collecting levy from citizens to finance their needs.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:49 pm