Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new interior minister cast his brother in prison

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new interior minister cast his brother in prison Empty The new interior minister cast his brother in prison

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:47 am

[ltr]The new interior minister cast his brother in prisonPolitical[/ltr]
     Since 08.02.2017 at 10:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Information Office of the Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji, Wednesday, for the last feet of his brother to jail for trying to exploit his relationship to achieving material gains disclosed.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The office said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji, issued a warrant for his brother in prison for trying to exploit his relationship to achieving some of the things that relate to appointments in the ministry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The al-Araji, according to the statement, on the need to "be loyal to the homeland and dedication to work is the basis for dealing in the ministry," calling to "stay away from the issue of kinship, nepotism and other things contrary to the law."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The minister pointed out that his ministry was "determined to implement the sanctions in accordance with the law and applied to both claiming to be linked to the minister or close to him and exploited for appointments and other things contrary to the law" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am