Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement: Jubouri Kubiš stressed the need for relief to the displaced and to work on the re-displac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement: Jubouri Kubiš stressed the need for relief to the displaced and to work on the re-displac Empty Statement: Jubouri Kubiš stressed the need for relief to the displaced and to work on the re-displac

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:45 am

Statement: Jubouri Kubiš stressed the need for relief to the displaced and to work on the re-displaced left side
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš
    Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubiš highlighted the political and security developments and editing operations ongoing in Mosul.
    The two sides stressed the need to aid displaced civilians from the city and work to re-displaced people of the left side of their areas as soon as possible and provide all the basic necessities for them to be a positive message to the families of the right side.
    He called on the President of the House of Representatives to continued international military support for the Iraqi bites in the city of Mosul, adding that currently requires the concerted efforts of all political forces in order to provide moral support to the security forces, who brainstormed terrorism and not to engage in debates weaken her resolve.
    For his part, UN ambassador and the international community stand with Iraq in its war against Allaghab and work to help him to promote the economic aspect and aid displaced families and participate in the reconstruction of their areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:33 pm