Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr's movement expresses surprise him from issuing Abadi judgment on protesters without waiting for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr's movement expresses surprise him from issuing Abadi judgment on protesters without waiting for Empty Sadr's movement expresses surprise him from issuing Abadi judgment on protesters without waiting for

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 3:39 am

Sadr's movement expresses surprise him from issuing Abadi judgment on protesters without waiting for the results of official investigations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Judge Jaafar al-Moussawi
    He is surprised by the Sadrist movement for the issuance of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pre-judgment on the demonstrators before the official announcement of the results of the investigation by the committee set up to investigate and disclose the circumstances of the events that occurred during a popular protest in Baghdad on Saturday.
    The vice president of the political body of the stream Jaafar al-Moussawi told a news briefing that he was the first Balebadi wait until the announcement of results of investigations and not to issue advance rulings that denied its responsibility for launchers bullets and toxic gases and suffocating that were deprived internationally since the sixties of the last century toward peaceful demonstrators, adding that Prime Minister that it used to be the father of all the people without a mile or hue by warning of the presence of infiltrators and groups exploit the protests demanding a change in the electoral Commission have to resolve the matter and ended the need for the investigation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:36 pm