Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discuss with his Jordanian counterpart by telephone to strengthen trade relations and the Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discuss with his Jordanian counterpart by telephone to strengthen trade relations and the Arab Empty Abadi discuss with his Jordanian counterpart by telephone to strengthen trade relations and the Arab

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:09 am

Abadi discuss with his Jordanian counterpart by telephone to strengthen trade relations and the Arab Summit

History of edits:: 2017/3/16 11:31 • 41 visits readable
    Abadi discuss with his Jordanian counterpart by telephone to strengthen trade relations and the Arab Summit
    [Oan- Baghdad]
    Received Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Thursday morning phone call from the Jordanian Prime Minister Hani Mulki During the call, addressed to the Iraqi victories achieved on the ground against terrorism Aldaasha which will lead to the elimination of the terrorist organization.

The two sides also discussed during the call, according to a statement to the Office of Abadi received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries on economic and commercial levels so as to promote the interests of the two neighboring peoples."
    The statement added that he "was also discussion of the next Arab Summit in Amman and the issues raised in it to support the Arab solidarity and to stop the conflicts in the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:16 am