Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: partisan quotas behind the reluctance of investment projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: partisan quotas behind the reluctance of investment projects in Iraq Empty Economist: partisan quotas behind the reluctance of investment projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2013, 4:23 am

Economist: partisan quotas behind the reluctance of investment projects in Iraq

30-07-2013 10:27 AM 30-07-2013 10:27 AM

Baghdad (news). Refer economic expert on behalf of Jamil, the reason for the reluctance of investment projects in Iraq to the inefficiency of the investing companies and the lack of expertise and potential.

Jameel said (of the Agency news): that most of the investment companies have fake IDs and do not have any possibilities in the implementation of actions and projects assigned to them, adding that the financial corruption that plagued in the body of the state make such Contracting take projects despite the loss of possibilities for implementation and follow-up work.

He must contract with companies after confirmation of the physical possibilities of the contractor and efficiency in pursuing the project and the terms of the contract clear and explicit, as well as having engineers كفوئين the high-professional in the completion of important investment projects. He pointed out: that take a lot of officials and non-qualified jobs because of the quota system has had a partisan role in the distribution of contracting is both thoughtful and his ministry or his party without regard to the interest of the country.

The number of projects for infrastructure, hospitals and schools have been referred to more than one company is solid and did not accomplish these specific projects with the times and some of them have not already done. / End / 5. B. PVC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:58 pm