Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beijing: No military character on conferring the South China Sea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beijing: No military character on conferring the South China Sea Empty Beijing: No military character on conferring the South China Sea

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 3:44 am

Beijing: No military character on conferring the South China Sea

Date: 03/24/2017 10:48
    Japan

Information / Baghdad ..

Prime Minister of China Li Keqiang said on Friday that his country does not give the military character of the South China Sea, although he admitted that the defensive gear which is placed on the islands in the waterway disputed is to keep the "free shipping".

China has come under international criticism because of construction on a large scale in China's South Sea disputed it, although Lee told reporters in Australia that this procedure for civilian purposes only.

Li said "China Chinese enterprises and the islands are basically for civilian purposes, and although there is a certain amount of defensive gear or installations are to maintain freedom of navigation."

According to estimates by the United States that Beijing added more than 3,200 acres (1300 hectares) of land on seven sites in the South China Sea during the past three years and constructed runways off and landing and aircraft hangars and communication equipment. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/24/world/141738

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:51 pm