Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade Directs processing of Dhi Qar to 5000 tons of wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade Directs processing of Dhi Qar to 5000 tons of wheat Empty Trade Directs processing of Dhi Qar to 5000 tons of wheat

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 12:54 am

Trade Directs processing of Dhi Qar to 5000 tons of wheat

 Baghdad / term

The Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili, on Saturday, equipping province of Dhi Qar 5000 thousand tons of local wheat, and direct grinding 800 tons of wheat through the civil and governmental mills.
    Jumaily said in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that the cadres of the Ministry of Commerce, the redeployment process of local wheat from the northern axis began to central and southern governorates, and the share of Dhi Qar province will reach more than 5000 tons of wheat, especially since the carrier 's fleet began to move since operations Two days drunk and the Kirkuk region and other areas in the north of the country. He explained Jumaili, that the ministry is now working multiple directions to solve stocks of wheat crisis through transfers, as well as, to go for the supply of wheat from international origins through coordination with Attaches commercial and accredited embassies in Baghdad, there are offers up to the ministry to be discussed by the Committee Altaaked.okan Branch Manager General Company for grain trade in Dhi Qar province , Abdul Amir al- Sabri, said in previous statements, the arrival of large quantities of wheat under the plan of the stores carry a number of neighboring provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:23 pm