Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia's next step towards nuclear cooperation with Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia's next step towards nuclear cooperation with Kuwait Empty Russia's next step towards nuclear cooperation with Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 4:18 am

Russia's next step towards nuclear cooperation with Kuwait

Sun, 26 Mar 2017 09:11:57

Search Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak in Kuwait cooperation in the fields of oil and gas projects, and push for framing the two countries, cooperation in the peaceful nuclear energy sector.

Said Novak, following his meeting with his counterpart Issam Marzouki, in Kuwait City ":" We signed a memorandum of understanding in the field of peaceful use of nuclear energy in 2010, the next step is to conclude a framework agreement in this context between the two governments, and I hope by entering soon, "according to the Kuwaiti newspaper .

Novak revealed that he called on Kuwaiti colleagues to visit Russia to discuss all issues of cooperation in this area in detail.

Novak confirmed the attention of Russian companies to export liquefied natural gas to the State of Kuwait and to increase the effectiveness of oil production in the Kuwaiti fields through the application of Russian technology in the field of black gold extraction.

He pointed out that Kuwait "is planning to build one of the largest re-conversion of liquid gas to its natural gas stations, which opens great scope for cooperation in this sector."

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=9618

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:24 am