Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveal for "Light": This is the sum of Iraq's debt and the government to establish relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveal for "Light": This is the sum of Iraq's debt and the government to establish relations  Empty Deputy reveal for "Light": This is the sum of Iraq's debt and the government to establish relations

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 am

Deputy reveal for "Light": This is the sum of Iraq's debt and the government to establish relations with creditor countries to put them out

Written by : by mohanad in:April 3, 2017In: economic , Major News No Comments Print  E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad
    confirmed that a member of the Committee of Economy MP Najiba Najib said the debt owed by Iraq for the benefit of neighboring countries since the era of the former regime of more than $ 55 billion , calling on the government to set up a high diplomatic relations with the creditor countries of Iraq to establish economic relations serve the interests of the Iraqi people.

The MP said in a statement, "Nur News" that "Iraq's foreign policy has seen the development of the past few days with the Saudi side," indicating that "strong diplomatic countries contribute to debt forgiveness in exchange for a reduction in full establishment of trade relations between those countries."

According Najiba that "Iraq is fighting terrorism on behalf of which it must invest this challenge in order to exempt and extinguish the debt owed by Iraq, which took the former regime, the time of the world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:10 am