Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: 1045 candidates for the presidential elections, including 71 women

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: 1045 candidates for the presidential elections, including 71 women Empty Iran: 1045 candidates for the presidential elections, including 71 women

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 2:05 am

Iran: 1045 candidates for the presidential elections, including 71 women

History of edits:: 2017/4/14

{International: Euphrates News} chairman of the election commission in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ali Asghar Ahmadi, that 1045 people have signed up announced until Friday evening for the nomination for the presidential elections.
    Ahmadi said in a statement on Thursday evening, that according to the figures were 405 people see the headquarters of the election commission to register their names on Friday.
    He added, however he counted the people who signed up during the past three days, the number of more than 1045 , including 71 women.
    He said that the registration period will continue on Saturday until six pm local time {one and half pm GMT}, the deadline for registration will not be extended.
    The Iranian presidential elections will be held on May 19 and will be held in conjunction with the parliamentary elections and supplementary elections , municipal and village council.
    Among the most prominent figures presented to the nomination of the current Iranian President Hassan Rowhani for a second term, and his predecessor , Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and the Secretary of the threshold Razavi Ibrahim key. is over

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=141363

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:20 am