Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commander of the operations of Iraq announces arrest of drug traders south of Muthanna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commander of the operations of Iraq announces arrest of drug traders south of Muthanna Empty Commander of the operations of Iraq announces arrest of drug traders south of Muthanna

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 3:32 am

Commander of the operations of Iraq announces arrest of drug traders south of Muthanna

Sunday April 23, 2017 10:36

News / Baghdad
    Iraq announced the commander of operations, Major General Ali Ibrahim Almksusi, Sunday, for drug traders arrested in possession of a large amount of crystal material south of the province of Muthanna.

Said Almksusi in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The joint security force consisted of a survey of Mesopotamia and the Directorate of Intelligence and counter-terrorism and police Muthanna elements managed to arrest a commercial drug are (M.s.s) of the inhabitants of the province of Dhi Qar, and (d. .s.t) of the inhabitants of Baghdad in one of the southern entrance to the checkpoints of the province of Muthanna. "

Almksusi added that the force "in possession of narcotic substances seized from the type of crystal, and the accused were referred to the investigation to complete the legal procedures and refer them to the judiciary Anala fair Jzahma."

The drug trade rife in Iraq over the past few years, and noted international reports issued by the drug control in the Office of the United Nations, that Iraq has turned into a transit station for drug trafficking, warning at the same time, the possibility of its transformation into a consumer country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:38 pm