Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Iraq will receive large amounts of foreign aviation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Iraq will receive large amounts of foreign aviation Empty Transportation: Iraq will receive large amounts of foreign aviation

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:59 am

Transportation: Iraq will receive large amounts of foreign aviation

It confirmed the Ministry of Transport, on Wednesday that Iraq would receive large sums of money through the global corporate aircraft traffic (foreign) through its airspace.

Technical agent told Abbas Omran said in a statement received "Economy News", "we announced the opening of the atmosphere after the approval of international organizations that have the eastern strip of Iraq's security," he said. "Economically, it seder large amounts of Iraq and provides international companies a few flying hours and the exchange of fuel for the aircraft. "

"The opening Murar Iraq provides a billion dollars of fuel for aircraft, issue is calculated accurate calculations by jet fuel," for sure "our radars and be all Iraqi territory controlled air defense Sunwan with civil aviation ongoing work through joint radars."

In economic terms, it explained the technical agent of the ministry, said that "each state of certain fees, and we are in Iraq, we are talking about 375 dollars for each aircraft using Iraqi airspace, we will transit will be more revenue for us and we will raise from the shoulders of the state budget."

He continued, "will use the fees levied to develop the infrastructure to catch the atmosphere completely," pointing out "we have a detailed study that a thousand aircraft will pass daily through Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:44 pm