Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The presence of "explosive materials" in Iraqi ports raises controversy... What is happening?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The presence of "explosive materials" in Iraqi ports raises controversy... What is happening? Empty The presence of "explosive materials" in Iraqi ports raises controversy... What is happening?

Post by Rocky Today at 5:03 am

The presence of "explosive materials" in Iraqi ports raises controversy... What is happening?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]In a new development that has sparked much controversy, MP Yasser Al-Husseini renewed his warning about the presence of 4,000 tons of explosive chemicals stored in Iraqi ports. These statements prompted reactions from official bodies in Basra Governorate, which categorically denied the presence of such materials.[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP Amer Al-Fayez confirmed that the information stated by MP Al-Hussaini is incorrect.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Fayez explained that “after following up on the case and contacting the head of the security committee in Basra Governorate, Aqil Al-Furaiji, it was confirmed that there were no dangerous materials stored in the ports.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "Al-Furaiji confirmed that the hazardous materials are unloaded immediately upon their arrival at the dock and then taken out directly from the port," stressing that "currently there are no explosive materials inside the ports."[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, MP Yasser Al-Husseini sent a warning message to Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, indicating that there are large quantities of explosive chemicals that have been imported illegally.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Al-Hussaini, these materials are stored unsafely in Iraqi ports as a result of mismanagement and unregulated imports by the Ministry of State.[/rtl]

25 views
    Added 09/30/2024 - 12:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:26 am