Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Popular movement criticizes the position of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on what is happening in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Popular movement criticizes the position of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on what is happening in  Empty Popular movement criticizes the position of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on what is happening in

Post by Rocky Today at 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Popular movement criticizes the position of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on what is happening in Palestine and Lebanon[/size]
    • Today 10:02

Information/Baghdad...
    The Belt and Road Popular Movement criticized the Foreign Ministry's position on the Zionist massacres against the Palestinian and Lebanese peoples.
    The head of the movement, Hussein Al-Karawi, told Al-Maalouma, "The ministry's position towards the Zionist massacres is timid and does not match the political history of Iraq." 
    He called for "adherence to the directives of the religious authority to support the Palestinian and Lebanese peoples and confront the Zionist occupation in all forums."
    He stressed the necessity for the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs to have greater and stronger roles instead of its timid positions towards the Lebanese and Palestinian issues.
    25n

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:24 am