Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Our ability to combat airspace violations has tripled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Our ability to combat airspace violations has tripled Empty MP: Our ability to combat airspace violations has tripled

Post by Rocky Today at 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: Our ability to combat airspace violations has tripled[/size]
    • Today 12:42

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Security Committee confirmed on Monday that Iraq's capabilities to combat air violations have tripled.
     Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Yasser Iskandar, explained in an interview with Al-Maalouma that "securing Iraqi airspace is a priority to confront unknown aircraft and drones that are trying to carry out attacks deep inside Iraq."
    He pointed out that the air defense development file has taken its correct course, and there have been important developments in the past period, stressing that our capabilities to combat airspace violations have tripled compared to previous years. 
    He added, "Iraq is open to an ambitious program to conclude more contracts with countries that have experience in manufacturing advanced air defense systems."
    He pointed out that ensuring airspace security enhances the country's national security and prevents any breaches, especially as we are going through a critical phase in the Middle East in light of the ongoing tensions, which requires greater airspace security to prevent any attacks targeting the Iraqi interior.
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Defense recently announced important contracts with South Korea to import advanced air defense systems capable of securing large areas of the airspace, especially vital facilities. End 25 F

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:35 am