Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Parliament presidency negotiations have been limited between Progress and the Framework

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Parliament presidency negotiations have been limited between Progress and the Framework Empty Politician: Parliament presidency negotiations have been limited between Progress and the Framework

Post by Rocky Today at 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Parliament presidency negotiations have been limited between Progress and the Framework[/size]
    • Today 11:05

Information / Anbar .. 
    The leader of the United Anbar Alliance, Mohammed Al-Dhari, revealed that negotiations for the presidency of the House of Representatives between the Coordination Framework and the Progress Party had declined after the withdrawal of the Sovereignty and Azm Alliances.
    Al-Dulaimi told Al-Maalouma Agency that "the leaders of the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis Al-Khanjar and Al-Azm Muthanna Al-Samarrai, led negotiations to bring together the viewpoints of the Sunni alliances and other political forces to choose a consensus figure for the presidency of the parliament, but after consultation, they concluded that their initiative did not achieve any progress, so they decided to withdraw from the negotiations after they reached the conviction that it was impossible to pass MP Salem Al-Issawi."
    He added, "The withdrawal of Al-Khanjar and Al-Samarrai was justified to avoid the paragraph of resorting to amending the internal regulations to nominate other figures and bringing the differences back to the forefront again without achieving any progress."
    He explained, "These developments confirm that the most likely candidate to assume the position is Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani." End / 12A

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:20 am