Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

16% during the current year.. Decrease in illiteracy rates in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

16% during the current year.. Decrease in illiteracy rates in the Kurdistan Region Empty 16% during the current year.. Decrease in illiteracy rates in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Today at 4:01 am

[size=35][size=35]16% during the current year.. Decrease in illiteracy rates in the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-01 | 04:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

The Ministry of Education in the regional government reported a decrease in illiteracy rates in its governorates, from 24 percent in 2018, to 16 percent during the current year.

Ministry spokesman Saman Suwaili said that in light of the interest of the ninth formation of the regional government in the education sector, his ministry seeks to provide unlimited support to eliminate illiteracy and encourage study, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.

He revealed that illiteracy rates in the various regions of the region have decreased from 24 percent recorded in 2018 to 16 percent at present, stressing that the decline rates in illiteracy are likely to increase over time.

In the same context, Suwaili pointed out that efforts to build schools in the region's governorates are ongoing, as their number has currently reached 194, in addition to the restoration of more than 1,700 others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:33 am