Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the effect of the law "Basra, Iraq's economic capital" on the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the effect of the law "Basra, Iraq's economic capital" on the province Empty What is the effect of the law "Basra, Iraq's economic capital" on the province

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 12:56 am

What is the effect of the law "Basra, Iraq's economic capital" on the province

Political Since 2017-04-27 at 20:13 (Baghdad time)

Special - Mawazine News
    The representative of the province of Basra, Hassan Khalati, Thursday, that the vote of the House of Representatives on the law of Basra, the capital of Iraq's economic will require the Council of Ministers to issue regulations and controls to implement this law in coordination with the local government in the province.
    "The Council of Ministers will be obliged to issue the necessary regulations and controls to implement the law, including the establishment of development zones in Basra and the activation of free trade zones and the establishment of an economic capital city," Khalati told Mawazine News .
    "We are proud to pass the law of Basra, the capital of Iraq's economic in the House of Representatives, and we appreciate the efforts of the Committee on Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives, which cooperated significantly to legislate this law, which transformed Basra from a city to an economic capital.
    "The need to work seriously to implement the provisions of this law, especially Article V which stipulates that the Council of Ministers issued the necessary regulations and controls to implement this law, including the establishment of development areas in Basra and the activation of free trade zones and the establishment of the Secretariat of the capital Economic, and therefore all this would play a role in the development of the province of Basra and the events of comprehensive economic development in them. "
    And the voice of the House of Representatives during its meeting held today unanimously on the province of Basra as Iraq's economic capital. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm