Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 1:17 am

Baeraki

Iraq: We will not take responsibility for the delay of retirees pay the salaries of

confirmed Rafidain Bank, it will not take responsibility for the delay of retirees pay the salaries, calling retirement Authority to expedite the sending lists of retired military salaries meal May with an instrument coverage for disbursement, said the media office of the bank in a statement received (long version) from him, he was " an executive in the exchange process , and he is committed regardless of retirees ' salaries on time, and without any delay or hindrance."

Border crossings: April revenues of 38 billion dinars ,

announced the general manager of the border crossing points , Major General Sami Sudanese, that the revenues of the month of April this year, of 38 billion dinars, said in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that these ports do not include maritime ports and ports territory Kurdistan and the Office of yellowness Alkmarki, adding that " the port Safwan border issue for the second month revenue, reaching revenues of 20 billion dinars of the total revenues of this."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]