Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Amir Mayahi: Maintenance of the southern export terminals will affect Iraqi oil exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Amir Mayahi: Maintenance of the southern export terminals will affect Iraqi oil exports Empty Abdul Amir Mayahi: Maintenance of the southern export terminals will affect Iraqi oil exports

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 am

Abdul Amir Mayahi: Maintenance of the southern export terminals will affect Iraqi oil exports

19-08-2013 10:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out a member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul Ameer al-Mayahi, the impact of lower oil exports to the current year's budget in terms of increasing fiscal deficit, stressing that the maintenance operations that will take place on the southern ports will affect Iraqi oil exports.

Mayahi said (of the Agency news): The maintenance operations to be conducted by the Ministry of Oil on the oil export ports in Basra Iraqi crude will affect Iraqi oil exports, especially that this port is one of the largest outlets for Iraqi oil export.

He added: slowdown in the production and export of Iraqi oil has its causes, including atmospheric effects and maintenance work as well as acts of sabotage, noting that this decline does not affect the budget this year because the price of a barrel identified on the basis of (80) dollars, while now sold in global markets, almost (106) dollars, indicating the existence of a financial surplus in revenue.

The Oil Ministry announced for conducting maintenance in the oil export ports during the month of September.

He also announced about the decline in Iraqi oil exports during the past six months, for climatic reasons and other subversive as it gets in the northern tube. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:02 am