Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Went to extend the reduction of oil production agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Went to extend the reduction of oil production agreement Empty Went to extend the reduction of oil production agreement

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2017, 3:03 am

Went to extend the reduction of oil production agreement

5/25/2017 0:00

Vienna / Follow - up to the morning
    Kuwaiti Oil Minister Issam Al - Marzouk said on Wednesday that all options are on the table on talks between OPEC and producers outside this week , including the deepening of the current cuts and extended for Snh.oukal Al - Marzouk told reporters in response to a question about the options and whether they include deepening cuts and extended years "all options are still open .. we will raise the recommendations of the Ministerial Council
    tomorrow , " .oetjtma Organization of the Petroleum exporting countries (OPEC) in Vienna on Thursday to discuss the extension of the agreement reached in December, which agreed in which OPEC and 11 independent producers Including Russia on production 1.8 cut one million barrels per day in the first half of 2017 to that ISNA news agency quoted Wednesday Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh as saying that OPEC will continue to restrict its production but there is a debate between Member States on the Altmdid.oukal Zanganeh " may be three months or six or nine ".bdorha European shares had difficulty in determining the direction in early trading on Wednesday as dashing the rise of the shares of oil companies producing the effect of a decline in the sectors of mining Alsearat.otquba European stocks below the highest level in 21 months , slightly more than Osbua.uartf index Stoxx 600 a European 0.1 percent , supported by the rise of European oil and gas shares, while the Financial Times index increased Britain 's 100 index 0.1 Palmih.hobt Germany 's DAX 0.3 percent , influenced by the start of stocks trading without the right to dividends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:10 am