Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain determines the amount of payments to grant housing loans up to 50 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain determines the amount of payments to grant housing loans up to 50 million dinars Empty Rafidain determines the amount of payments to grant housing loans up to 50 million dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 2:55 am

Rafidain determines the amount of payments to grant housing loans up to 50 million dinars

Release date: 2017/6/5

[Ayna-Baghdad]
    Rafidain Bank has determined the amount of payments under which loans will be granted for building purposes for every citizen who owns a residential plot of land not less than 50 square meters.
    The bank's information office said in a statement received by the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "the bank identified the first installment of 25 million dinars when the completion of the Rabat, the second batch was 15 million dinars when the completion of the roof and the third reached 10 million dinars at turnkey "He said.
    He pointed out that "it is not possible to transfer the ownership of the property or conduct any legal actions only after payment of all obligations to the bank or the approval of it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:30 am