Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Wahid defending Abadi: Let him succeed in his foreign mission and pay attention to our interna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Wahid defending Abadi: Let him succeed in his foreign mission and pay attention to our interna Empty Abdul Wahid defending Abadi: Let him succeed in his foreign mission and pay attention to our interna

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 1:27 am

Abdul Wahid defending Abadi: Let him succeed in his foreign mission and pay attention to our internal problems

Political Since 2017-06-20 at 15:55 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    He criticized the MP for the mass change Serwa Abdul Wahid, Tuesday, authorities and persons critics and attackers to visit Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to Saudi Arabia and Iran, as called for a legacy of success in the foreign mission if it is in the interest of Iraq, and pay attention to internal problems.
    "Some criticize Prime Minister Abbadi in every step he takes as if they want to tell us to criticize them for criticism only," said Abdel Wahed, in an article entitled "Abadi and the State". To the bosom of Iran, and if he talks about the policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the world has not sat down and said that it is an American and implements the US agenda in the region. "Is it true that independent sovereign states witness this harmony and lack of vision? , Their foreign policy is certainly criticized V If the results walked to reverse the stated goal but that apply and declare before the completion of the goal of the step, once announced a visit, this is what can not be understood in politics. "
    "I am not one of those who defend Abadi because this is neither my duty nor my task. This does not mean that we are ignoring our mistakes, but I would like to point out an important issue from my point of view. The path of distorting politics and politicians in this country is based on irrational foundations, "I have a lot of disagreements with Abadi, and I spoke to him directly about this difference, and I am honest in saying that he listened to my views directly and accept my frankness. He said he was trying to fulfill his duties as prime minister DA in the performance of his role and the certainty that after Mr. Ayad Allawi is trying hard to be a statesman, and works for the benefit of Iraq and sees in establishing good relations with the surrounding Arab and regional countries in addition to the West is in the interest of Iraq and Iraqis. "
    The According to the article, that "his visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not mean that is not intended to support, but was in the interest of Iraq and applies it on his visit to Iran, Russia or the United States of America," indicating that "when we aim to be a respectable state in their surroundings, and in The world must have a respectful foreign policy. "
    "We are surprised at this unfair attack on the prime minister, who is on an unfinished visit. We do not know what its results are, Iraq must enjoy its status and its regional role. We can not be part of the policy of any regional or global state. From the policy of other countries against or with, whether Saudi or other, and the most important question, how long are we trying to blame the neighbors and our failure to manage our state? ", Stressing that" internally we have a thousand of displaced people who are homeless, Corruption and spoilers who control the fate of the people from Zakho to Basra, and problems c Meh not be considered countless, let Abadi succeed in a foreign mission that was in the interest of Iraq, let us pay attention to the internal problems and solve the accumulated crises that we are experiencing. "
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, was launched, on Monday, at the head of a large delegation, on a regional tour to Saudi Arabia and then to Iran, and the conclusion of his tour to go to the state Alkwyt.anthy 29/6 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:46 am