Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

State Department Investigating Hillary to Revoke Security Clearance

Lobo
    Lobo

State Department Investigating Hillary to Revoke Security Clearance Empty State Department Investigating Hillary to Revoke Security Clearance

Post by Lobo Thu 22 Jun 2017, 2:03 pm

Posted Jun 22, 2017 by Martin Armstrong
    State Department Investigating Hillary to Revoke Security Clearance Hillary-Cartoon
    QUESTION: Marty; Does Hillary still have her security clearance despite what she did? Is that true?
    ANSWER: Believe it or not, the answer is YES. However, the State Department has opened a formal inquiry into whether former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her aides mishandled classified information. Comey testified that she and her aides were careless. He covered it all up refusing to record her testimony to protect her from any obstruction of justice charges or lying to the FBI as they prosecuted Martha Steward.
    Nonetheless, based upon reliable sources, the State Department can investigate Hillary and revoke her security clearance even though the FBI protected her.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/state-department-investigating-hillary-to-revoke-security-clearance/
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State Department Investigating Hillary to Revoke Security Clearance Empty Re: State Department Investigating Hillary to Revoke Security Clearance

Post by zimi31 Thu 22 Jun 2017, 4:19 pm

This is so unbelievable ... she still has her security clearance!!! She should be in prison, I'm sure that's where I would be...

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:20 am