Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises and the dollar recovers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil rises and the dollar recovers Empty Oil rises and the dollar recovers

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2017, 2:04 am

Oil rises and the dollar recovers

07/04/2017 0:00

Baghdad / follow - up to the morning
    at a time when oil prices rose on Monday, supported by the first drop in drilling activity in the United States during the months, the dollar has seen a rebound somewhat. By the time 6:43 GMT , futures for Brent crude rose 13 cents, or the equivalent of 0.3 percent to $ 48.90 a barrel, after jumping 5.2 percent last week, the first weekly increase within six weeks. And increased futures contracts for WTI US median 17 cents, or 0.4 percent , to $ 46.21 a barrel, to strengthen last week 's gains amounting to seven percent.
    It received US price support with the decline in drilling activities related to increasing oil production in the United States for the first time since January, where the shrinking number of rigs by Hvartin.ourgem decline in US drilling activities, the total number of rigs is still more than double its level of a week of similar a year ago when record 341 excavator as reported "Baker Hughes" energy Services. So the dollar has recovered somewhat, where he helped the high yield on US government bonds to the highest level in 7 weeks, to stop the wave of losses, after the worst quarter of the currency since 2010.
    The signs of a shift to a tightening of monetary policy last week from officials of central banks outside the US United led the euro to climb above $ 1.14 to its highest level in more than a year. At the session it was expected to be quiet ahead of the Fourth of July holiday in the United States dollar rose 0.2 percent against the euro and a basket of currencies that measure the overall strength of the US currency. The dollar rose 0.4 percent to 112.82 Canadian dollar Ana.ouhafez on the gains that led to the rise above $ 1.30 Canadian to the US dollar.
    The eyes will be on Tuesday to the Central Bank of Australia to elicit signals on joining the major central banks in tightening monetary policy.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139969

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:02 pm