Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:27 am

Crux

Sabah al - Tamimi

Parliamentary Services

"The experience of the collection project in Yarmouk area is a remarkable experience. There are four residential shops in the area. The service and collection project has been implemented and most of the people praised the role of the investing company and the successful implementation of the project as well as a difference in energy consumption before the implementation of the project on 27/8/2016. 37 mW and now dropped to 12 mW and this is significant in the rationalization of consumption and the use of electric power.

Magda El Tamimi
    Parliamentary Finance
    "In the first six months of the work of the Minister of Electricity (86) a large financial violation related to the investment budget approved by the House of Representatives in the general budget, and the funds allocated for the advancement of electricity in the country, but was destroyed by different doors, and handed 36 files to the Commission on Integrity and I will hand them over (50) other files. "

Adila Hamoud
    Minister of Health
    "The Ministry of Health has ordered the rehabilitation of the Muthana Health Department with a screwdriver and the amount of money to repair the unemployed medical devices, especially the catheter and lysik systems, in addition to additional medicines and nutritious rations and treatment facilities for scorpions and snake bites. The Ministry's efforts continue to strive to improve the performance of the health institutions in the governorate and provide them with medicines And modern medical devices and supplies. "

Riad Al Saadi
    Parliamentary Education
    "The Ministry of Education was not at the level of ambition to manage the educational process in general and examinations in particular, despite the allocation of adequate funds in the budget of the ministry covering all the costs of study and examinations and the printing of the curriculum, but because of corruption and neglect of the ministry failed to provide the simplest requirements for students during the examinations of cold water and devices Which made the students resort to buying fans working on batteries or take off their shirts and some of them fainted during the exams.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]