Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank for Abadi: Ready to support your efforts in economic reform and urban reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Bank for Abadi: Ready to support your efforts in economic reform and urban reconstruction Empty World Bank for Abadi: Ready to support your efforts in economic reform and urban reconstruction

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 2:03 am

World Bank for Abadi: Ready to support your efforts in economic reform and urban reconstruction

economy Since 2017-07-19 at 16:38 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received on Wednesday the regional director of the World Bank in the Middle East Saroj Kumar Jha, while the latter confirmed the readiness of the World Bank to help and support the efforts of the Iraqi government in economic reform and urban reconstruction.
    A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office, a copy of which was received by Mawazine News, said that "Abadi received the regional director of the World Bank." He added that "the regional director of the World Bank congratulated Abadi on victories and liberating Mosul."
    "The World Bank is ready to assist and support the efforts of the Iraqi government and its plans for economic reform and the promotion of reconstruction projects and development of Iraqi cities," the regional director said.
    Abadi stressed the importance of cooperation with the international efforts in support of Iraq, and accelerate the steps of programs related to job creation, economic revitalization, the return of displaced persons to their homes and coordination of initiatives related to stability and reconstruction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:02 pm