Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detect the disappearance of a Swedish funds were allocated to support democracy in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detect the disappearance of a Swedish funds were allocated to support democracy in Iraq  Empty Detect the disappearance of a Swedish funds were allocated to support democracy in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2013, 8:10 am

Detect the disappearance of a Swedish funds were allocated to support democracy in Iraq

Monday, 09 September 2013

Twilight news/Swedish, media sources said Monday, about financial irregularities, updated by the centrists, the financial aid provided by Sweden to the project to support democracy in Iraq.

Crossed the Swedish Center Party Secretary I Luv, regrets the failure of the party in interpreting how the disbursement of several million kroner, the financial assistance given to Iraq, in support of democracy, but later found that the disbursement, failed to clarify aspects of the Exchange.

The International Foundation for the Center Party, has spent $ 3.2 million kroner (equivalent to about 480,000 dollars), the Swedish project for the promotion and support of democracy in Iraq, but the institution could not interpret the Exchange, and how the money disappeared, the police report.

Swedish radio (Aykut) report I followed "twilight news," about the love that "Unfortunately, the institution was unable to provide a clear explanation about the disbursement of those funds."

The institution took its responsibility in that, and are discovered, and are reported to the police, a sign that an investigation is underway into the case.

Swedish newspapers reported earlier last month, the potential for corruption in the financial assistance provided by the Swedish Government to Iraq through the FoundationSIDATo support democratic development projects through the disbursement of the amount, but the institution responsible for payment, by the police, reported on the lack of clarity in the way, or the way it disappeared.

The radio said that the Center party International Foundation, funded two projects to support democracy in Iraq, during 2009 and 2010, under the auspices of Swedish descent.

She said love was under investigation in this case, you must wait for the results.

R g/p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:01 pm