Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal postponement of the consideration of the appeal some items of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal postponement of the consideration of the appeal some items of the budget Empty Federal postponement of the consideration of the appeal some items of the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:21 am

Federal postponement of the consideration of the appeal some items of the budget

29/7/2017 12:00 am

Received my call for a major body former communications .. and the Board of Commissioners
    Baghdad / morning , the
    Federal Court dismissed a lawsuit filed by the President of the Media Commission and former communications Safa al- Din spring where the referee asked revoke a decision relieved of his post, as decided to postpone consideration of the suit challenged Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi some items The budget law for 2017 to the day after tomorrow, considered the vote of the House of Representatives not to be satisfied with the answers of the Chairperson of the Commission «true». The court said in a press statement that it "filed a lawsuit filed by the head of the Information and Communications Authority Safaa al-Din Rabie, in which he requested the ruling to oblige the defendant the Speaker of the House of Representatives in addition to his job to cancel and invalidate the decision to exempt him from the post of Chairman of the Information and Communications Commission for lack of legal and constitutional cover."
    The court added that it "found that the plaintiff has served as the head of the media and communications agency, and was interrogated according to constitutional principles as the head of an independent agency based on the provisions of Article (60 / VIII / e) of the Constitution," indicating that " Was absent in the absence of the plaintiff who failed to attend several times without an excuse convinced by the House of Representatives, who took a decision to exempt after the conviction of the members of the Council to provide evidence to call for exemption, " as the court replied, a lawsuit to the Chairman of the Board of Commissioners in the Electoral Commission, considering that the vote of the House of Representatives not to The answer to the Chairperson's answers was correct .
    The court said in a statement: "I found through the explanatory regulations that an interrogation was submitted according to its constitutional principles in accordance with the provisions of Article (61 / VIII / e) of the Constitution of the plaintiff," noting that «the quorum of attendance at that meeting was achieved in accordance with the provisions of Article (59 / I) of the Constitution and The vote was true and by one vote. "
    In the same context, the Federal Court postponed the hearing of the appeal of Prime Minister Haider Abadi some provisions of the budget law for the year 2017 to Monday, indicating that the postponement was for the purpose of inviting new experts and tasked with their task.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 10:30 am