Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law can be adopted only after the agreement between Baghdad an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law can be adopted only after the agreement between Baghdad an Empty Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law can be adopted only after the agreement between Baghdad an

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 9:38 am

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law can be adopted only after the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

BAGHDAD / The
    head of the parliamentary oil and energy committee, Arieh Abdullah, said on Saturday that his committee can not proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law only after the agreement between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, pointing out that the law of oil and gas withdrawn by the government and did not send it to parliament.

"The law of oil and gas has been withdrawn by the government and the committee is still waiting for the law to legislate it," Abdullah said in a statement. "The committee is discussing the law of the National Oil Company and we will proceed with its legislation in the coming weeks."
    He pointed out that "the Committee on oil and energy submitted a draft law for the formulation of oil policies, but the government requested a postponement after the oil and gas law," pointing out that "the Commission can not enact the law of oil and gas at this session, unless there is an agreement between the federal governments and the region" .
    Abdullah added that "the law of the National Oil Company includes possession of all the property of the Ministry of Oil in the field of exploration and drilling and the presidency of the company is linked to the Prime Minister and not the Ministry of Oil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:47 am