Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

government is considering launching a "careful" investment program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government is considering launching a "careful" investment program Empty government is considering launching a "careful" investment program

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 4:15 am

government is considering launching a "careful" investment program

The Higher Committee for Investment and Reconstruction discussed its first meeting under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, launching a "precise" program to open the field of investments in industrial and service projects.

"The importance of launching a large economic program by supporting investment activities in various sectors, especially the productive sectors, so as to increase the country's economic performance as our heroic forces approach the liberation of the remaining areas of Fadul Fadul," Abbadi said, according to a statement by his office. And with the restoration of Iraq's economic status at the international level and increase confidence in its financial and financing transactions. "

The committee discussed the agenda of the committee, in particular the formulation of mechanisms of action and prioritization. It discussed the launching of an accurate program to open investment fields in a number of industrial, service and commercial projects, which will provide great job opportunities. Obstacles ".

The committee recommended "submitting what will be reached by a task force set up to review a number of important files in order to take appropriate decisions on them at the next meeting."

The committee also discussed "the preparations underway to hold an economic forum in Baghdad for businessmen from inside and outside Iraq to support the reconstruction and investment movement in all governorates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:38 pm