Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

money and business

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

money and business Empty money and business

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:08 am

money and business

إلغاء Canceling the Iraqi-Jordanian
    gas line Iraq has decided to cancel the gas pipeline that was supposed to be associated with the Basra-Aqaba oil pipeline in the joint venture with Jordan, which has not been implemented despite the passage of 4 years since its signing.
    The director of the Oil Directorate at the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Ashraf Rawashdeh, said in a press statement: "This approach was aimed at reducing the costs of the project to accelerate its completion." The project developer will look for an alternative to the operation of pumping stations instead of gas, The economic feasibility of the project

شم Inclusion of 900 thousand retired workers in the private sector of social security
    A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi, in a statement received (range) a copy, "will be the standardization of salaries of workers in the private sector secured as the salaries of workers in the government sector within the Pension Fund Public.
    " "

The retirement pension will be transferred back in the event of the death of the retired worker, in addition to the maternity leave for women working in the private sector, similar to those working in the public sector. " الكويت Kuwait grants Iraq $ 100 million to improve health situation
    Iraq, "The agreement signed by the Fund with the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development," said a statement issued by the Fund. "This agreement signed by the Iraqi side, the head of the Fund for Reconstruction of the affected areas, Dr. Mustafa Al-Hiti and Deputy Director of Development Fund Witty Ghanem Al-Ghunaiman, includes the management of the government grant of the State of Kuwait to support the health sector in the affected areas worth 100 million dollars. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:32 pm