Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

money and business

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

money and business Empty money and business

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 2:24 am

money and business

Al-Jumaili said in a statement received after a meeting with the Canadian Embassy in Baghdad on the occasion of the end of its tasks in Iraq and discussing the important axes of the national framework document for the reconstruction of these areas prepared by the ministry for the years 2018-2027. The plan aims at the recovery of citizens and cities liberated through three tracks, including human and social development, economic development and rehabilitation of infrastructure, and this represents a great investment opportunity for international companies, stressing that the reconstruction process will be based on the inventory of all damage to the liberated areas On the basis of which is determined by the projects and the funds required for the type of funding. وزير Minister of Transport: announces the receipt of the breakwater east of the port of Faw The Ministry of Transport announced the receipt of the breakwater of the eastern waves of the port of Faw, noting that this is the first major paragraph in the components of the port. The Minister of Transport Kazem Venjan Al-Yamami said in a statement received by Al-Mada that "this is the first major paragraph in the components of the port of Faw," pointing out that "the process of construction has undergone great challenges, including logistical considering the port of the quarantine and the absence of networks Roads and services ". "The value of the contract amounted to 204 million euros, and the length of Alkasir 8 km and 205 meters, and used about 8.5 million tons of stone, and 300 marine equipment And Berri, while there were 800 workers involved in the business, including 50% of local employment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:34 pm