Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser: the integration of industrial companies aim to reduce production costs (saleh)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser: the integration of industrial companies aim to reduce production costs (saleh) Empty Abadi adviser: the integration of industrial companies aim to reduce production costs (saleh)

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:40 am

Abadi adviser: the integration of industrial companies aim to reduce production costs

Mohammed Saleh

The adviser to the Prime Minister for Finance, Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, said Wednesday that the government's decision to merge six industrial companies aimed at reducing production costs.

Saleh said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the decision of the Council of Ministers to merge six industrial companies aimed at integrating their activities and capabilities and reduce production costs and raise productivity."  

"It is not necessarily that these companies are losing, but restructuring them is an urgent need to raise their productivity and avoid any loss resulting from higher production costs or lower productivity."

On Tuesday, the cabinet voted to merge six companies of the Ministry of Industry with the General Military Industries Company.

The Cabinet said in a press statement received "The Economy News" a copy of it, "The Council of Ministers held its ordinary session under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider Abadi, and during the session vote on the merger of public companies in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, namely Yarmouk, Qadissiya and Qiqaaa and Hattin and Harith and Hamorabi with General Military Industries Company under the name of General Military Industries Company ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:26 pm