Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and the United States agree on the fight against "terrorism" and the development of relations a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and the United States agree on the fight against "terrorism" and the development of relations a Empty Iraq and the United States agree on the fight against "terrorism" and the development of relations a

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Sep 2013, 6:26 am

Iraq and the United States agree on the fight against "terrorism" and the development of relations armament

BAGHDAD / Badr

16/09/2013

Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi agency: he agreed with Assistant Foreign Minister the Brent Macairk American on how to work together to combat terrorism and al-Qaeda. He pointed to: that the two sides agreed to develop relations armament and training within the framework of the joint agreement between the two countries. Dulaimi said, on the sidelines of a meeting with Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Brent Macairk in the headquarters of the Ministry of Defense: During the meeting, he discussed developments in the situation in Syria and Iraq is clear from the position of the Syrian crisis. Noting: that the two sides had agreed on how to work together to combat terrorism and al-Qaeda. Dulaimi pointed out: that the two sides agreed to develop relations armament and training within the framework of the joint agreement between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 08 Aug 2024, 11:43 pm