Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office denies what was published in the report "Reuters" about the Kurdish delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's office denies what was published in the report "Reuters" about the Kurdish delegation Empty Abadi's office denies what was published in the report "Reuters" about the Kurdish delegation

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:29 am

Abadi's office denies what was published in the report "Reuters" about the Kurdish delegation

Political  Since 2017-08-20 at 17:13 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The Information Office of the Prime Minister denied on Sunday what was published in the report of the Reuters news agency about the Kurdish political delegation that visited Baghdad, while stressing the importance of accuracy in the transfer of information.
    The office said in a statement received by Mawazine News that it "denies the false information published in a report by Reuters about the Kurdish political delegation to Baghdad, where the correspondent of the Agency recently quoted the official of the working body of the Political Bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Mullah Bakhtiar in the report contains False information and far from reality has not been addressed at all in the talks of the Kurdish delegation, "noting that" Mullah Bakhtiar was not originally within the Kurdish delegation. "
    "The report of the agency did not take absolute view of the second party and the opinion of the delegation and only one opinion was not present within the delegation and provided incorrect information."
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met on Tuesday (15/8/2017) with the Kurdish political delegation that came to Baghdad, while the two sides agreed to continue the constructive and serious dialogue.
    A Kurdish official told Reuters on Sunday that the Kurdistan region is considering the possibility of postponing the referendum on independence scheduled for next month in exchange for financial and political concessions made by the central government in Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:35 am