Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Kim Jong-un began to respect the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Kim Jong-un began to respect the United States Empty Trump: Kim Jong-un began to respect the United States

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 3:55 am

Trump: Kim Jong-un began to respect the United States

Arabic and International Wednesday, 23 August 2017

US President Donald Trump has said that his inflammatory statements against North Korea are beginning to bear fruit and that leader Kim Jong-un has begun to "respect" the United States.

"Some said it was very strong, it is not strong enough," Trump told thousands of supporters at a rally in Phoenix, Arizona.

"But for Kim Jong-un, I respect him for starting to think I respect us, I respect this very much," according to "AFP."

"It may be positive, probably not, but perhaps," the US president said.

Trump's comments echoed remarks made by Foreign Minister Rex Terlson on Tuesday, praising North Korea's restraint in not conducting any nuclear or missile tests in response to new UN sanctions.

"I am delighted to see the Pyongyang regime and have shown a certain level of restraint that we have not seen before," Tillerson told a news conference.

Last month, tension between North Korea and the United States and its allies escalated after Pyongyang conducted tests on two long-range missiles, apparently putting US cities in the crossfire.

Trump promised Pyongyang "with fire and anger", raising fears of a devastating regional conflict, while the Security Council was quick to impose new sanctions on the north.

Kim's regime later delayed a plan to launch missiles toward the Pacific island of Guam, while Washington said it was open to dialogue if Pyongyang took steps to ease tensions.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/8/23/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:47 am